You are here
Australian Journal of Sustainable Business and Society
Australian Journal of Sustainable Business and Society (AJSBS) publishes conceptual, theoretical, empirical and experimental research articles relating to the sustainability of business and society. It considers original manuscripts particularly on the sustainability aspects of business, society, economy and the environment with local, national, regional and global implications. It invites manuscripts to publish bi-annually in January and July.
While AJSBS invites manuscripts that address business, economic and environmental aspects of any actions, behaviours and attitudes of economic decision makers at local, national, regional and global levels, it specifically encourages prospective authors to submit manuscripts for consideration in the following important areas:
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) of business/ corporations
- Ecological economics
- Emerging issues
- Environmental accounting
- Environmental sustainability
- Nature-society interactions
- Social ecology
- Sustainable agriculture
- Sustainable business/corporations
- Sustainable communities
- Sustainable development/planning
- Sustainable economy
- Sustainable energy, fisheries, food production, forestry
- Sustainable environmental management
- Sustainable social change
- Sustainable society/communities
- Sustainable tourism, transportation, waste/ water management
Professor Brian D’Netto, Curtin University, Australia
Dr Carmen Joham, University of South Australia, Australia
Dr Noore Alam Siddiquee, Flinders University, Australia
Dr Christina Scott-Young, RMIT University, Australia
Dr ABM Abdullah, University of South Australia
Associate Professor Mazharul Islam, King Abdulaziz University, KSA
Editorial Board Members
Professor R.I. Molla, International Islamic University Chittagong, Bangladesh
Professor Abu N.M. Wahid, Tennessee State University, USA
Professor Nik Hashim Nik Mustapha, University of Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia
Professor Khandaker Mizanur Rahman, Nanzan University, Nagoya, Japan
Dr Mamunur Rahim, DFID, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Dr Nanthakumar Loganathan, University of Malaysia Terengganu, Malaysia
Dr Md. Muazzem Hossain, Grant McEwan University, Canada
Dr Majharul Talukder, University of Canberra, Australia
Dr Mansoor Khan, University of South Australia
Dr Mahfuz Ashraf, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Dr Nurul Huda Mazumder, Laval University, Canada
Dr Mahmudul Alam, The National University of Malaysia, Malaysia
- Manuscripts, comments on articles and correspondence should be directed to:
Australian Journal of Sustainable Business and Society (AJSBS)
PO Box 12014, SA 5000, Adelaide, Australia
- Electronic submissions and contact with the journal are encouraged and should be sent to: email@example.com
- Manuscript must be accompanied by an abstract of about 200 words, 4-6 key words and information about all the authors' titles and affiliations and the corresponding author’s e-mail address and phone number.
- Manuscript should be approximately 5000-7500 words for full paper and approximately 3000 words for short communication.
- Use Harvard reference style for both in-text citations and end of manuscript reference list: author(s) last name(s) and year of publication in text in parentheses; author(s) full name(s), date, title, publisher, place of publication, and inclusive page numbers in reference list.
- Manuscript will be returned to the corresponding author if referencing style is not followed appropriately.
- Each table and figure should be inserted into manuscript in the appropriate place.
- Use end notes for substantive comments, not simply for references.
- Every manuscript must be accompanied by a statement that submitted article has not been previously published or is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All authors must declare that they have read and agreed to the content of the submitted article and that their submission does not or will not violate the copyright of others at any circumstances in any places of the world.
- Conference papers may only be submitted if the paper has been completely re-written (taken to mean more than 50%) and the author has cleared any necessary permission with the copyright owner if it has been previously copyrighted.
- All our articles are refereed through a double-blind process.